Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stitchin' up Wildflower Shoe Bag

Last week, I made this handy-dandy little shoe bag. It's like having your shoes in their pajamas. This is handy if you are traveling and you want to keep your good shoes from getting banged around in your suitcase without having to haul along the shoe box. It keeps them from getting scuffed up, too.

If you work outside the home, it could be useful to put them in a bag like this, and then put them on when you get to work. Just put them in your main tote bag and your ready to go.



2 comments:

Linda said...

What a lovely little wildflower bag. I love to make up things like that too. I love the photo at the top of this blog.

Elizabeth Joy said...

It is even more cute then I imagined it to be when you told me about it. I didn't know that you had chosen such nice fabric. Your shoes will be so happy when they travel now.